- PERCEPTION CREATIVE ART SCHOOL admits students of any race, color, national origin and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and
activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. PERCEPTION CREATIVE ART SCHOOL does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs,
and other school-administered programs.
- The Board of Directors reserves the freedom to change any program, policy, requirement, or regulation as published.
- Perception School reserves the right to dismiss any student due to lack of interest or progress, frequent absence, frequent tardiness,
behavioral problems, delinquency in payment of tuition, or any other failure to abide by policy.
WITHDRAWALS / CANCELATIONS
- Perception School reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. If a class is canceled, or if the student cannot be placed in an appropriate class or lesson, a refund of all unused tuition will be sent within one month of cancellation.
- Private lessons may be made up at the teacher's discretion.
- If you wish to withdraw from the School, please contact the School Office one week in advance.
- Non-attendance is not considered to be an official withdrawal and tuition will still be due.
- If you are to miss a lesson, please contact the teacher or school office 24 hours in advance as a courtesy to the teacher.
- Failure to give a minimum of 24hr notice of cancellation/non- attendance of lesson will result in payment of individual lesson.
- 30 day written notice is required to cancel lessons.
Once lessons are paid for, no refunds are given. Lessons must be taken within a 30 day period.
Perception School will cancel lessons and classes when the weather puts students, faculty, or staff at risk. In general, the school will close when
Lampasas ISD closes. A recorded message will be available at 512.556.2885.
SAFETY AT SCHOOL
- For your safety, younger students should be accompanied by an adult when entering or leaving the building.
- Students, parents, and personnel must display appropriate conduct in the classrooms, hallways, and outside grounds. Litter should be properly
disposed. Food and chewing gum are prohibited in the classrooms, and smoking is prohibited in the building.
- Students and families should quietly remain in the waiting area before and after their classes or lessons.
- Spring Semester: begins January 2nd and ends June 1st.
- Summer Semester: begins June 4th and ends August 3rd
- Fall Semester begins August 5th and ends December 18th.
- There are no regular lessons or classes scheduled for the entire week of Thanksgiving, two weeks during Christmas holidays, and a week for
spring break in March. No activities will be scheduled on Labor Day (September 5th) or Good Friday (Easter).
- Monthly commitment of 4 lessons per month is required, any additional lessons will result in an additional payment per lesson.
- 10% off will be granted to those who prefer to pay for a semester in full.
- Payment must be received on or before the scheduled day of which payment is due. Failure to pay on time will result in a $10 late fee.
- Special time based payment requests may be granted to those who set up payment plan in advance with School office.
- Recitals are scheduled throughout each semester to give students the opportunity to perform before a small audience.
- All performances and recitals will be scheduled through your private music teacher.
PARENT VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE
Please inform Perception School if you are interested in helping out in various areas throughout the year. Involvement is rewarding, but optional.